Sunday, February 19, 2017

ROUGH CUT 2.0

Continuing the making of the opening.

I started off by adding new footage to the old rough cut.


After having the rough cut I started adding music into it. As the old background music that we used is said to bit "too dramatic" and doesn't fit with the character. I went back to the music search I did and decided to use the "come out and play music box". 



The drone shot had to be colour graded to fit the previous scene. To do that I made changes the colour by going to the colour panel and adjust the colour wheel and curve.

At the very end of the drone scene, I decided to change the music by removing the instrumental. Which I did a search on youtube of  "old music box." As I think that it creates a more peaceful tone to the zooming out of the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment