Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SOUND EFFECTS 1.0

From Mr. Harrison's feedback of adding more diegetic sound. I tried finding sound effects online, however, it is really hard to find a matching sound effect that fits with the footage and is free at the same time. Therefore, we might need to go back and record the sound with a microphone.

TESTING OUT:

I noticed one of the audio track from other video can be used as the breathing sound and footsteps is really nice, so I separated the audio and combine with the footage we're using.


EXPERIMENT 1




I added constant gain for fading in effect and constant power for fading out. 

Also, I lower the volume of the diegetic sound by changing the value of the audio gain to -5.


Then I added uses one of the music I searched and experience with different back ground music.



No comments:

Post a Comment