Wednesday, January 18, 2017

TEXT EFFECT 1.0

I decided to focus on the intro of the film. I look up for some tutorials of text animation on youtube. Here is the one that I decided to try.


OUTCOME..



STEPS: 

I downloaded a new font to use, which is called "Open 24 Display" As it gives a more digital look.



Unfortunately, the file that he provided to make the effect ( including the background picture and light effects) can't be downloaded. However, I did get to download similar picture from google to use it as background picture. 

That is the picture that I used.





By changing the Track Matte to Alpha it then creates the metallic look on the font.










Lastly to change the colour by changing value on the curve. The add effects such as CC glass and CC Blobbylize to create the reflection look

No comments:

Post a Comment